Monday, February 9, 2009

The Hoover Dam

I have never been to the Hoover Dam at least not that I can remember. It was a good time despite all the rain. We got out of the car, enjoyed the sites, and even danced around a bit. Then we ran for cover!!!

I decided just now that I am only going to write a few details about my Mexico adventure. When I click on a blog, I love to look at all the pictures, but if the posts are too long I find myself just skimming through and not really reading. So I will keep the pictures coming and the posts short:)

5 comments:

Mamasita said...

OK - so Aunt Linda thinks Gary is "nice" but what would Aunt Gayle think?
Are you too cool to bring the guy to Colorado to meet some more of the 'tives?
lets just play 20 questions
(my kids just love this)
1)how old is he
2)where was he born?
3)what is his job?
4)does he like dogs?
5)does he golf?
6)can he get us deals on golf in St Geo?
7)what is his fav movie?
8)is his fav color grey?
9)what does he drive?
10)would he think Uncle Randy is funny?
well I'll stop at 10 since you're new to this..but I will expect answers

carolyn said...

If he would like Uncle Randy.....well you know Uncle Randy. Come to think of it, if he likes your Dad your doing good. My kids have used the Uncle Ron test several times. If they come back after a Uncle Ron grilling, they are a keeper. Except Ed who met Aunt Colleen and was a major fan!! Any Aunt that gives tools for a wedding shower gift was his best friend!

Sara Rae said...

1. 27
2. Provo, Ut
3. Works for the Forest service
4. Ya, he wants to get a beagle.
5. He has been a time or two.
6. :(
7. Ben Hur
8. No, it's red
9. A black Ford Ranger
10. "Ya, if he's funny," quoted by Gary.

Bring on the next 10!!

Walnut said...

11) did you guys take the Dam tour while at the hoover dam.

Mamasita said...

oh my, so you've found yourself a tree huggin' red neck trucker dude who likes hound dogs and probably eaten green jello a time or two. Sounds very interesting dear.
Aunt Gayle