Monday, May 12, 2008

I MADE IT!!


I can't believe I am a college graduate! I must say it doesn't feel any different. for most people graduation means that they are through with school. As for me, graduation means going back to the 3rd grade:) On April 25th I walked across the stage and moved my tassel to symbolize that I will turn from student to teacher.

Graduation was a great experience but the best part was that my family and friends were all there to support me. There are pictures of my friends from school who also graduated in elementary education. After spending everyday for 2 years together we all became quite close. There are also pictures of my family who flew out from California for the occasion.

After 2 long ceremonies and all the pictures, it was time to get some grub:) All the family and some friends got together for a picnic lunch in the park. I am so glad to have such wonderful people in my life and I want them to know that I couldn't have done it without them!!





No comments: