Monday, June 2, 2008

The 2008 Viper!!


So I have been getting a lot of grief on the choice of my new car. Although I love the car I picked, the general consensus of everyone else is that it is "A TEACHER CAR!!!" Therefore I have just recently traded in my new 2008 Honda CRV for the new 2008 Dodge Viper! I was surprised to find that my car payment is about the same. Plus is comes in my favorite color! I don't really know how I will fit all of my art projects, papers to grade, or anything besides myself but man is it fast! If anyone wants to go for a joy ride call me up:)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

No way! Don't even joke about that.

Josh and Rach said...

Much better Sara. No need to worry about the projects. Just strap them to the top!

carolyn said...

I was looking longingly at your new car and the music came on and I looked behind me and all three grandkids where dancing to the music. I tried to get them to look at the car, but no, they only liked the music. Sorry!! I am sure it is their Mother's influence!!