Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Graduates!



Since Brandon and I are about 4 years apart in age we are always graduating at the same time. I used to tell everyone that I felt bad for Brandon because I kinda stole his thunder each time. When I graduated from the 8th grade I had a big party with friends and family to celebrate but Brandon was still too young in school to care. When it was time for Brandon to graduate from the 8th grade it was like, that's nice Brandon but Sara is graduating from High School! Then it was time for Brandon to graduate from High School and it was like, that's nice Brandon but Sara just graduated from College! After attending Brandon's graduation party and watching as he opened all of his cards I decided he is not so hard off after all:)!

I don't really know what my mom and dad will do after all the kids are gone. There doesn't appear to be any signs of empty nest syndrome but there are also 2 German Shepard's who inhabit our house so it will still be far from empty even after the 2 of us leave.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I love the pictures, they touch something in my heart. WOW, when did you two grow up???? I guess I blinked one time too many and you are grown and gone, we miss you Sara and now will miss Brandon at our family dinners, Jake will be so sad to have his twin gone. I just cracks me up to see you two, the same face 13 years apart.