Saturday, September 27, 2008

Keep An Eye Out For More Curtains

I got another shipment of curtains in the mail from my wonderful grandmother and she has outdone herself!!  I am not going to give them away just yet but when the time comes I will post pictures of them.  I already told my kids all about them and I also made it into a game.  I told them that new curtains would be coming soon and if when I put them up they notice and secretly tell me, they will get a treat!  It should be fun and then the fun curtains will not go unnoticed!!

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Your Mom told us about the curtains last night at break the fast!! We miss you at our dinners. I can't wait to see the pictures. You have an awesome Grandma!!

Walnut said...

holy cow. elementary school age is way more fun. i mean none of my college professors EVER put up new curtains. lame