Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHEWING GUM--I love it and I hate it!

Q: What is worst then stepping in gum?
A: Unexpectedly putting your hand in it!!

This is exactly what happened to me today. I can almost always be found with gum in my car or gum in my purse. More often then not in both. All of it un-chewed of course. It was a rather warm day today and so at about 3ish when I drove to Lehi to unload some more of my school things, the gum hiding under a bucket of crayons had become quite playable. It was the last thing I grabbed out of the car luckily because as soon as I did a great big string of gum trailed behind leaving both my hand and the blanket in the back of the car very sticky. The origin of this gum is still unknown but I have cause to think that it may have come from the packing blanket put in my car by my mother. She doesn't chew gum but the blanket first came from my brothers truck. As you can tell some sleuthing has to be done to find the culprit. One thing can be sure, the gum did not come from me!:)

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I believe that when you are not sure about a mysterious object blaming a brother is always a good bet, case in point, every time Grandma would ask who ate, took, destroyed something the same name came out of my mouth "Ron" did it. It worked most of the time!! Opps, Sorry Ron!! I don't do that any more, I promise!!