Wednesday, July 23, 2008

VOTE NOW--On a New Theme For My Classroom!

As I am beginning to setup my new 3rd grade classroom I decided that I wanted to change my class theme from frog (what it was last year) to something NEW and EXCITING!! I have a couple of choices in mind but I am having the hardest time deciding on just one.  I need everyones help!!!  I am going to put down my ideas as well as my top 2.  To place your vote and/or suggestions just leave a comment and I will tally them up.  The start of school is fast approaching and so I need this to be a quick process if possible.  Try to imagine you are again 10 years old and about to start school.  Let your imagination run away with you:)

Theme: Sports
Ideas:  Team Roskelley, teamwork, be a team player, MVP (star student), take pictures of the kids and make individual baseball cards 







Theme: Western
Ideas:  Roskelley's Roundup!, wanted posters, horses, take turns being the shariffs deputy. 




Theme: Pirates
Ideas:  Try each day to not walk the plank:), take pictures with eye patches, the reading center could be the mermaid lagoon or a hidden cove, each treasure points.




Theme: Hollywood
Ideas:  Everyone is a star!!, hall of fame, photo shoots. 







Theme: Rock and Roll
Ideas:  Make American Idol cards for each child, wear sunglasses, Rock Star of the week, Greatest hits (student work), reading center could be the VIP lounge. 




VOTE  NOW!!! 

2 comments:

Walnut said...

you should have a car theme and teach the kids how to drive your viper

carolyn said...

We vote 1 Sports and 2 Hollywood, they just seem much safer than 10 year olds driving!!