Sunday, August 31, 2008

Curtains That Make The Whole Room

I want to give a special THANK YOU to my Grandma Jo who made curtains for my new classroom. Since I decided on a sports theme, I needed the curtains to match and so I enlisted my very talented grandma to help make cute sporty curtains to replace the old faded blue ones I had before. All I told her was that the colors I used to decorate were red, yellow, blue, and green. She picked the perfect material and whipped them up in a jiffy. Now the room is looking good!! I have already had several compliments by other teachers and parents who think they are as fabulous as I do. Thanks again grandma for all of your help!

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Hey! I love your classroom pictures from your blog. I hope that you are doing great. I can't believe we are starting out 3rd week. Hope everything is going well.