Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Rest of the Classroom


The Pictures are all kinda dark but i hope they are good enough to see. This first one is taken from the back of the room. My desk is there on the right and my sweet smartboard is in the left.




Here is the team puzzle that the kids and I made on the first day of school. I just wrote team in sharpie and then cute it up to look like puzzle pieces. Each puzzle piece had a little bit of team on it. The kids took their individual puzzle piece and decorated it however they wanted. Then as we taped the puzzle together we talked about how each of us bring something different but together we make an awesome team.


OOO AHH!!
I was so sad when I first walked into this tiny portabel but I did the best I could to spruce it up and I think it is starting to grow on me.



So many desks and so little room but, we are one cozy team:)








1 comment:

Josh and Rach said...

Sara-Rae! Still waiting for a new blog update. I mean come on, you can't spend hours of time on your blog while juggling your first year of teaching, social life, and Hoof-hearted games?! Geesh... :)