Sunday, August 24, 2008

HOOF HEARTED!!

UVU softball is about to begin, only this time, without the stud Roskelley in their ranks.  I knew this time would come eventually.  Actually I have been looking forward to it for about 3 and a half years!! :) But now that the time has finally come i find myself feeling a little lost.  Softball has been such a big part of my life I don't know what I would do without it.  SO,  I have decided that I am not quite ready to hang up the cleats yet.  I have joined a slow pitch league in Pleasant Grove on a team that my cousin Wally Roskelley has put together.  We have games on Wednesday nights and I am loving the all games no practice aspect of the team already. The league started 2 weeks ago and our first couple showings were shaky but with each game we play we show vast improvements!!  I love being a part of this new team.  If you are ever in PG on a wednesday night be sure to stop by for all the action a night can hold.  You will see Hoof Hearted #4 proudly taking the field.  

2 comments:

Walnut said...

I love it that you are on our team.


HOOF HEARTED!!!

ICE MELTED!!!

Mamasita said...

I don't know hoof hearted but it wasn't me

It just might be worth a Wed. trip over to PG just to hear them announce the team....

hope all is going well for Teacher Roskelley : )

Aunt Gayle