Friday, January 2, 2009

Snowboarding in '09

We bought sandwiches before we left.



I couldn't decide whether I wanted to ride regular of goofy so I made Gary change my bindings twice while on the mountain. He was a good sport and did it with a smile. Gotta love him.

These are the other guys that came with us. From left to right, Brent (Gary's brother), Jake and Lance (friends).

Towards the end of the day this is how I spent most of my time (Video to follow).


There were SO SO many people up at Sundance. I welcomed the wait in line so that I could give my sore legs a rest.

This is just one of my better runs down the hill:) I promise I know how to snowboard but sometimes you just need to get to the bottom!

3 comments:

Jani said...

I want to try out snowboarding so dang bad. I have never done it, or skiing. Nothing. Well maybe Ill just have to wait some more. We need to go to dinner this week. Call me.

Walnut said...

what the freak, you left out the highlight of the day. hitting you with a snowball from 30 feet away was so rewarding

Jayne said...

Now that's what I call downhill snowboarding!!! Looks like you all had a great time!