Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MAN SHOWER!!

Sorry this is the second post for one day but I had some catching up to do.
This is all the sweet stuff Gary got at his neighborhood man shower. The way a man shower works is different then the normal wedding shower because I got to go. It is a chance for the people close to Gary to meet the new wife and for him to get some of the stuff he would be excited about unwrapping. Thanks to all who came it was fun.
Poor Gary had hay fever that day so bad he could bearly even see. He was a trooper and toughed it out though. Love you Gar!

4 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

So fun!!!!! I can't wait for you to join the married world. It is amazing. You did it right by having it after school is out. It was so hard to come back for the last week! Congratulations! Are you going to be teaching again next year?

Brooke and Justin said...

YAy! I finally found it! Silly me! I LOVE YOUR BLOG... it puts a visual to all the fun things we talked about tonight!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Yea!!!! I finally was able to get to your blog!!!!! I'm SO excited. Brooke told me y'all met up for dinner the other night, wish I could've been there:( And, by the way, you and Gary look so good together! What a good idea too...a man shower. Never heard of it, but like it.

Sara Rae said...

I am so glad you all found it! I was worried there for a bit. It's no secret. I have been stalking both your blogs for a while:) haha. Now you can see what Gary and I will be up to. fun!