Sunday, May 31, 2009

Off And Away!!

Farewell Utah, Good bye friends. Next time I see you I will be MARRIED!! I am flying to California for the last couple days (yes days!! 12 to be exact) of planning and waiting. Gary doesn't come in till Wednesday night so I will miss him but it will be good to spend these last few single days with our family. I have been fretting that when I get to California the music won't work or the video won't play and the originals will be forever stuck in UTAH!! But I think I have triple covered my bases and am ready for a stress free flight. I also got my apartment most of the way packed. Thanks Grays for helping me move! And since I hate to blog without pictures, here is the sneak preview of the wedding hair.


2 comments:

Jani said...

way cute. I love it and I am so excited for you. See you when you get back to utah. We want to hang out with you ASAP

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait to hear ALL about y'alls big day and, of course, to see tons of pictures!!!