Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bedroom Sets

Gary and I want to buy a bedroom set for our new house. We have looked at a couple of places but I was hoping all of my fellow bloggers could give us some pointers! Where else can we look? What is a good price? Where can I find the best deals or sales?
This top set is from Bassel and a bit pricy.
We liked this black set with the different color top on the dresser. We also liked the 4 poster. Plus this was the least inexpensive.
This last set was middle of the road in price and the one we liked the best so far. It has a nice color to the wood and cute stamped copper detail.
Isn't Gary such a good helper! haha he makes a beautiful Vana!
When we were shopping the sun was shining and it was pouring! This is the beautiful rainbow we saw as we came out of the last store.

3 comments:

carolyn said...

you might want to ask Uncle JJ, he sold furniture and knows what to look for. Yes, it is terribly expensive, YUCK.
I do like the new Vana you have with you in these picutes.

Josh and Rach said...

So please do tell me where you got that super cute purple dress that you wore to the bridal shower. I love it :)

Unknown said...

Here's our complete collection of bedroom sets for decorating your bedroom.