Friday, June 5, 2009

Hurray for handy Grandpas!!

For my moms birthday this year, a couple of us (Grandma Jo, Grandpa Pete, Brandon, Dad, Bonnie and I) got together to fix up the backyard. My mom had been wanting to plant and clean back there for a while and so yesterday while she was at work we did it all for her. It turned out great (more on this to come later)!

Since my WONDERFUL grandparents were down here anyway, they looked at my bed that has been giving me problems for a while now. Every time I come to visit I dread sleeping in that thing. The mattress is fine but the bed bows something terrible in the middle (Chubby McChub here) haha. So My grandpa had a look at it and before he left- fixed!! The real test however was to be last night when I slept on it. So far so good. I had a wonderful nights rest. Thanks grandpa!!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I want pictures!! Need pictures!!