Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Single Night

Here we are on our last single night. Gary and I spent it setting up for the reception and then relaxing in Karly's hot tub. Karly, Brent, and Alan were also there for the fun for stringing lights and then the final R&R before the BIG day!


With This new big change in my life comes a new change in the blogger world. I have started a new blog (garyandsara.blogspot.com) to catalog our life together. It's still very new and not put together all the way but I will soon be deleting this blog so come check it out!

1 comment:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I am so excited for you!! You are probably looking so gorgeous right now, either married or about to be. Hope this day is unbelievable for y'all!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

I guess that will be my last comment for this blog:)